- This event has passed.
Pizza Night at the Farm
August 20, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Spend a summer evening enjoying the sights and sounds of Island Farm with a slice of oven-fresh pizza in-hand! On Saturday, August 20th, Island Farm will team up with local baker, Gutsy Grain, to host our first “Pizza on the Farm” night. Visitors will enjoy freshly cooked pizzas straight out of a hand-built cobb oven, with veggie and meat options showcasing Island Farm produce and other locally sourced ingredients. Pizza ingredients and supplies are limited and will be sold on a first-come first-served basis. Event proceeds will benefit Island Farm’s educational programs.
We are encouraging visitors to bring their own picnic blankets and lawn chairs.
- There are no tickets for this event, pizzas, beverages and other items will be sold individually on a first-come, first- served basis,
- A limited number of pizza making ingredients are available; pizzas are made to order and are cooked one at a time in the cobb oven,
- Outside food and beverages are allowed,
- For the purpose of keeping our farm animals safe, pets will not be allowed during the event unless they are service animals,
- We are encouraging guests to bring their own blankets and lawn chairs. Guests may also bring plates and utensils if they wish; pizzas will be served in boxes,
- Three different pizzas will be offered during the event;
- Farm Veggie – Sicilian eggplant caponata, whole milk mozzarella, tomato sauce
- Cheese – whole milk mozzarella, tomato sauce
- Sausage & Onion “Delight”- mild & spicy Italian sausage, roasted okra, onions, pepper